Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Awww..God!

We are 7 billion people on this planet! different shades ethnicity religion language and most importantly behavior. I suppose it must not be easy for even god# to micromanage the freaky god-her(him)self-sent-individuals and that re-enforces my belief that God also prefers macro-management as a tool for project (read for human operational control procedure) management*

However, we the people of earth# often fail to understand this complexity of world. Infact we are so naive that we expect each one other then us ( of-course everyone believes in i am perfect idiom) to be concerned about I, I sensitivity, I likeness, I favorite, I religion and billions of I..
It will be a greatest possible service to god if we just dump our baggage and start caring less about what others thinks about I. yeahh! ever felt relieved when some of your work was automatically taken care of!

Every time i hear of some section/ group or individual grieving about getting hurt because of some other group or individual didn't respect their sentiments. My heart cries.. awww.. god!


# Assuming Aliens to our earth are self controlled species.
* When i talk in this language, you may safely assume that i am pissed off from my job.

No comments: